Re: [T3] Generator gave up ghost

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Grant,

When I installed it, I had no problems with the pulleys.
I just got my 13mm long socket in there to remove the
bracket, removed all wires from it , lifted the back of the generator up
to a good angle to remove the belt easily, the other generator/pully
adjusted to match the width of the pully  of my old generator, using a
21 mm (OR 13/16) socket and a cresent wrench (kind of tough here
to crack the tight nut, then remove shims and put back together. if
you broke the pully while removing it completely, that may happen
if they are stubborn.

How was your's broken ?

LEON MARTINEZ

SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA