From: "CAD Man" <vwtrav@vwherb.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [T3] Type3 ...Van???

I don't know what you mean by 'fridolin',

The Fridolin is the Germans version of our postal Jeep.

There are only a handful of them in the US.  If memory serves it's got a pan
similar to a Ghia, a boxy, tall body, I don't remember if it's got an
upright engine or a pancake in it.  There's been one on Samba for a little
while and there was an article in Trends or HVW's a few months ago

Travis
'66 Fastback
www.keedyweb.net/fastback