Re: [T3] Timing hole distortion

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I made mine while in a machining class
in college for an engineering degree.
It was crude, but it worked. One more
piece of evidence that I should be in
engineering, not a machinist. I also
bent a 13mm for doing valves, but I
still have that one. Wish I had bent it
in a different place though.

I have a deep 13mm that I want to weld a
handle onto. Then I can use a screwdriver
thru the middle for adjusting valves easier.

There is still a chance the gen nut wrench
is buried in the cra . .stuff. . in the car.

Jeff '67 Sqbk