Re: [T3] HELP!

John, I would put the champions  back in. You really need a high output coil
to run the platinums, as they have a tendency to run cold compared to std
bosch plugs for our cars. Let me know if you need a head or 2 for a possible
rebuild as I have a set I was saving for a friend who ended up selling his
car. These are USED german heads, and I'm only about 60 or so miles north of
you.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof