Re: [T3] FI on a big engine

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The Green injectors are the next size up from the Yellow ones in flow
rate... and used on the 2L 914 motors... youd probably need a matched setup
as you mentioned before... but it should work well in the 2L size area... if
I can find a link to the 914 site I got this info off of Ill send it.  I
dont have the flow numbers but I think they were there.

Keith