Re: [T3] 67 Wiring Diagram and Paint Codes

<x-charset iso-8859-1>200dpi (or even less) is plenty for the diagrams, and much more easily
handled.  The 1200 x 1600 diagrams on my site are each less than 500KB and
print out well from MS Word eg, including the wiring numbers.  Paint codes
and chips are also there, plus chassis/engine numbers.  I've got one
amendment to make though - Greg's Toga white at Parma shows I've got that
and Atlas white the wrong way round in colour.  Obviously the Romans didn't
have blue whitener in their wash!

BTW, I've not checked Russ' site for the uploaded Parma photos, but mine
were 1200 x 900 'fine' I think so will be around 300KB unless Russ has
resized them.  There wasn't time to edit, prune, tune etc, so they're 'warts
and all' (screen bubbles, dead flies and all in some).  I hope no-one is
having trouble getting them small enough to view nicely.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------