Re: [T3] Type3 ...Van???

<x-flowed>i know the brubaker as well, it doesnt look like a type3 at all, but the fridolin is not a kit and it is in the back of the issue and is mentioned as a fridolin. i have seen one before and the front only looks just like a type 3 <70. i will get the page num,ber tonight or scan it. thay are rather cool looking.

a new brubaker kit would be sweet, i would buy a bug just for that conversion

From: Todd <genericacct@yahoo.com>
Cesaro, I don't know what you mean by 'fridolin', but the
van-like kit vehicle in the October VW Trends is a Brubaker Box.
 It's actually Type1-based, which is surprising considering its
size.  You can read more about it at http://www.brubakerbox.com
.  I wish the guy with the molds would start offering new kits!