Re: [T3] Well Crap!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOOHOOO !!!!!!

What was it a boy or girl???
I am so happy for you man! My wife and I are due in
December. I can't wait till this child gets bit too!.
My son Joseph is learning how to start the fasty and
he can now unscrew srews and lightly tourqyed bolts.
Not bad for an 18 month old huh? My Joe bear rocks! He
will teach his little brother or sister how to help
Daddy. Yours will too man. How awsome huh? Our kids
could rule the list in a few years too. Then we would
be a bunch of Adneys huh?

Later man and Congrats again! Good Job. hehe :)

--- The House of Bryant <inthestix@midmo.com> wrote:
>  I *coulda* gone to Parma after all!! My wife didn't
> have the baby until
> early this morning!  At any rate, I am the proud
> papa of another bouncing
> baby VeeDubber! born this morning at 8:30, weighed
> 8.25 lbs and was 20
> inches long.  Mom and baby are in fine shape and
> spirits!
>  I think I need another Squareback!
>
> Theo
> '70 Fasty
> '77 & '75 Wagoneers

=====
Erick the daddy- 68 fasty, 63 Notch
Updated 8/27/02
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO http://community.webshots.com/album/45233956bBVuUD
http://community.webshots.com/album/48491788KuTwZz