Re: [T3] Jacobs Flexplate

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The performance of the automatic Type 34 (and presumably the rest of the
Type 3s too) was less than stunning when it was brand new. 0-100 kph in 25
seconds, apparently. It's the kind of acceleration that could get you killed
trying to merge with motorway traffic.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34