[T3] VW Trends T3 Project

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I wonder how long it took VWT to find a '67 to
restore. I just know that they wouldn't want
to tackle any other year, otherwise that would
instantly want to convert 6v to 12v, and then
they would have to eventually say something
positive about FI. Of course they would have
then had to first actually get it running.

I can just see them sitting around asking each
other, "Does anyone know how to do anything with
T3 FI other than rip it out and put in carbs?"

The only year that fits their narrow world would
be a '67, 12v & carbs. Money they have, expertise
in actually using 6v or getting FI to run properly
they don't, cause it won't help the advertisers.

I did notice that they couldn't help themselves,
they had to lower it. I wonder if they did it
the right way, we shall see, we shall see, in
subsequent installments.

Jeff  '67 Sqbk