Re: [T3] Jacobs Flexplate

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Basically when the tranny gets hot/warm it has trouble accelerating from
> stand-still.  No problems accelerating at speed, though.

That's not too different from my experience in Jim's AT injection
Squareback - it seemed to be OK at speed, but lacked response at low engine
speeds.  I've not driven AT Type 3s before, but it was not close to my twin
carb MT performance when loaded similarly.  My FI MT Fastback has a little
more performance still.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/