Re: [T3] the mystery begins

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 20:19, Keith Park wrote:
> Was your case pounded out in the bearing saddles?  Perhaps the pistons were
> too tall  (JC Whitney specials)?

Case actually looks pretty good. A little end play in the cam bearing
(this case doesn't have the bearings), but I can deal with that.
I brought home my micromters and bore gages from work, so I will start
checking things tonight.
I think they may be J.C. Gipme errrr Whitney pistons. They have no marks
on them that I can see. I am going to try and check the deck height
without putting it back together... Wish me luck.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)