Re: [T3] FI on a big engine

9/4/2002 7:11:27 AM, Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org> wrote:
>> ...why not go to 1915 or 2007 and use the 2.0L 914 injectors?
>What makes you think that the injectors will make up the difference? Do we
<deletia>
>type 3 injectors? Do we know the flow rate ratio?

Yeah, I know better.  I just figured I'd better mention that before someone
else does so we can get it out of the way. =)

Seriously, if someone's looking at going much bigger than 1776 and wants to
use injection ... get books about Bosch FI.  Lots of books.  Read them all.
Talk to as many people as possible.  Then read the books again.  Gain an
understanding of how the system works, and the consequences of modifications.
You'll be glad you did.