Re: [T3] 6Vlt Bulbs

Hey Joe,

The number you submitted are not valid in the books of
The Lighthouse here in Denver. He did refer me to
another company who did have the reference for the VW
6vlt system. I do appreiciate your help though. I
think they just don't really keep this old stuff
anymore.
But anyway I got the prices on the 6 vlt lights I did
find. The LightHouse charges 18.00 for a box of 10 for
the 1154 (brake/Tail lights) and 15.00 for box of 10
of 1129 (tail/marker lights). The dash lights he could
give me a price cause they don't have a book that old
I guess. He said to just bring it by and they could
see.

I will be going by there sometime next month and if
you all want to I could get a order going.

I think they shipp to but if you want their phone # it
is 303-227-0001.

Thanks again Joe!
Later Guys!!!!!!!

=====
Erick the daddy- 68 fasty, 63 Notch
Updated 8/27/02
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO http://community.webshots.com/album/45233956bBVuUD
http://community.webshots.com/album/48491788KuTwZz