Re: [T3] Kick down switch with carb(s)?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>There were cars made (but not sold in the US) with automatic transmission
and stock carbs. My Type 34 is one of them. I suppose in theory you could
get the special carb linkage that incorporates the kickdown switch, but
you'd have to look outside the US for it.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34