Re: [T3] type3 Digest #235

This was done most notably by Toby, and he documented it very
well at
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/ttt/engine/generator.html#custom .  I
already bought the same alternator myself, but haven't finished
gettiing the engine ready for it.

I recently bought the October VW Trends for all it's T3 info,
and in the nuts&bolts column, they twice refer to Bill & Steve's
as a source for Type 3 parts, including an alternator!
Annoyingly, they list the toll-free number as (800) xxx-4VW (not
enough digits), so I complained by email (and that column was
horrible otherwise too).  Anyway, http://www.billandsteves.com
is the easiest way to find them.  I'll ask about what alternator
they might have, and let y'all know what I find out.