[T3] Spark plug indexing was [T3] No. 2 Exhaust Valve Problem

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I've read that a cheap to way to get more consistent fuel burning among all cylinders is to install the spark plugs so that the electrodes all point in the same direction.  I see in John's pictures that both electrodes point toward the intake valve.  Is there any substantial gain or benefit in indexing spark plugs?

John,

Is the position of the electrodes in your pics intended or a coincidence?

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/jaransonT3/cylhead12.jpg

Thanks,
Norman