[T3] oh yeah...

<x-flowed>... i am back from my weekend in parma. the 8 hour drive through central oregon that it would normally be ended up being 11.5 in my vintage 59 other VW. original 36 hp everything drivetrain was up to it, fuel delievery system was not. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyway, after sifting through 150 email from the list, i feel a sense of 'normal' again. man, i love this list!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug
www.geocities.com/menacefye