[T3] door handle removal..

Before a fumble a piece and die in frustration once
trying to put it back on.

Let me just ask, has anyone removed their door handle,
lock etc. ?

I have a '63 and a haynes manuel that of course does
not show how this is done. Is there anything in
particular I should be aware of or does this just come
off by removing the screws.

Im taking them off so I can paint underneath instead
of around them..

thanx,
rob