Re: [T3] No. 2 Exhaust Valve Problem

<x-charset iso-8859-1>This is what mine looked like with the last set of heads... the seat was
indeed sunken but the valve also mushed its way into the seat... I figured
that the seat was perhaps a bit loose and the valve wasnt always hitting it
square.  Perhaps the valves where simply poor quality... I had issues with
other valves in that set of heads (some of them were at Parma).

My problems occured over 30 or 40K miles though... not nearly as quickly as
yours

OTOH... if your guide was loose AT ALL... your valve isnt hitting square....
and could cause this, it is also at risk of breaking off totally... DONT
reuse that valve... and double check the guide.

Lastly... did you set up the geometry??  I think I remember your doing that
when you built it though,.

Keith