Re: [T3] No. 2 Exhaust Valve Problem

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

OK... there VW alright.  Id be interested in seeing what Clyde has to say...
apparently they havent had problems with the Stock VW heads... Im running
dual springs on the Notch... with modern replacement VW heads and no
problems so far.  Hmmm...

Lap both heads in... youll be glad you did!  alot of thermocycling could
crop up problems on the other bank soon if you dont.  you DONT need to pull
the cylinders... just use a spare Jug... Ideally you want to keep them
matched but most of the seating is done in the soft aluminum so a spare jug
is fine.

Keith