Re: [T3] Fasty Brake Problem

>  Though I've already
> bled the brakes some, the pedal will still sink to
> towards the floor, slowly, if you hold the pedal.  If
> I do this a lot it looks like the fluid level in the
> reservoir goes down, but I can't find a leak anywhere!

Check the drain/hole on the underneath of the tunnel towards the rear of the
floorpan.  That's where leakage from the rear seal of the M/C eventually
comes out.  If that's damp, the rear seal has probably hardened and is
leaking.  Jim says it's in a BMW rebuild kit (type?) if that's all you need.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------