Re: [T3] 70 Square FI problem???

Hi Lars, All,

Just a suggestion, but if this car has been sitting
for some time, could the injectors be gunked up enough
to not be closing fully?  Or sticking open?  Has the
spray pattern of the injectors been checked? Or their
operation been checked outside the engine?

The wire that goes to the starter if I remember
correctly (IIRC) is for the cold start injector,(CSI)
right?  Has the CSI been checked for continous
operation?

Or system charging voltage, it should be ~14.5V at
medium RPMs. Any reading below 13.5V will require a
new geniune Bosch voltage regulator.  Or is there too
much gas being injected for this to be likely?

I might be able to get my hands on a '71 brain also if
you need it, (I loaned it to a friend in case he
needed it for his '70 Fastback's no start condition).

Good Luck!

Cheers,

John La Francois
Blauvelt, NY