[T3] Heater Box

Since my car did not have the heater boxes on it when I bought it, I don't
have them to look at.  Is there some way that the boxes can be opened up?  I
am wondering if they can be opened up so that the stock exhaust can be
replaced with the larger exhaust pipe?  Maybe plasma cut them apart, and
then reweld them.  Has anyone done this?

Robert M. "Mike" Bradford
Nampa, Idaho
rmbrad@velocitus.net