 2) Removing heat exchangers
    by jason.smith@sarcom.com
 3) Re: 914
    by "Dan Allum" <dan@nucoda.com>
 4) Re: 1500 rebuild
    by Scott Taylor <scottbtaylor@earthlink.net>
 5) Re: Too many rear-enders
    by "Steven Ayres" <comwest@att.net>
 6) Re: was>Too many rear-enders - Rear Lighting
    by Aaron Clow <volswaggen@yahoo.com>
 7) Re: 1500 rebuild
    by "Neil" <notchback@cableone.net>
 8) 70 Square FI problem???
    by "Larson Dean-Biehl" <alwyspoild@hotmail.com>
 9) Re: was>Too many rear-enders - Rear Lighting
    by Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org>
10) Re: Removing heat exchangers
    by Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org>
11) Re: oil cooler puzzlement
    by HBakr@aol.com
12) Re: was>Too many rear-enders - Rear Lighting
    by Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org>
13) Re: 1500 rebuild
    by "Everett Barnes" <everettb@thesamba.com>
14) FI Problem Help?!?
    by "Larson Dean-Biehl" <alwyspoild@hotmail.com>
15) late model rust
    by willch@arches.uga.edu
16) Re: FI Problem Help?!?
    by Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org>
17) Re: oil cooler puzzlement
    by Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <type3@vwtype3.org>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <type3-feed@vwtype3.org>
Send administrative queries to  <type3-request@vwtype3.org>

--Boundary_(ID_Q8R/9NSUgnOnHl6aZY48Qg)