[T3] Help in Kelowna, BC.

Volks,

Is there anyone in or near Kelowna, BC that can reccomend a good VW mechanic
to look at this 1970 Square (the one with that is dumping gas in the
cylinder)?  I want this car bad, but the guy has not been able to get his
mechanic to really look at it. It has been ten days. (am I the only one that
gets antsy like this??) I am near Aberdeen, WA so the drive alone for me
would be hell. I only want to do it once, and that would be to pick it up.

BTW if there is anyone in my area that wants a bus cheap, I have a 75. It
needs somewhere to spend the winter, or I am afraid the cancer will get it.

Even your button-flys rust here.

Sincerely from the wet, wet, wet, (did I say wet?) Olympic Peninsula,

Lars

(o\ /o) "Sunny" 74 AutoStick Super beetle
[o\ /o] "Amy" 75 Transporter Wagon