Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:47:56 -0400
From: "Magnia, Martin" <martin.magnia@adidasus.com>
Subject: [T3] 1500 rebuild

Ok- subject...

So i am in the process of picking up a 63 notch with a 1500 single side
draft carb.

I am contemplating tearing into the motor as soon as i get it home, here are
my questions..

Anyone know where i can find replacement P/C 's? these are 83mm correct? the
1600 is a 85 right ?
I called down to Bill and Steve's , and they had no idea what i was talking
about , they said that all T3 motors used the 85mm (1600)P/C...come on now
tell me this isn't true.

What are my options with this motor? if i do make a 1600/ 1641 out of it can
the single side draft work still? Or is it limited?
Does the case require machine work to get the larger P/C installed?

Or can i hone the cylinders and use a over sized ring set?

discuss among yourselves.

Martin Magnia

Footwear Buyer / Article Controller
Adidas America