[T3] My car got broken in yesterday while at church

Yesterday someone broke into my car while I was in church, the car was
parked a block away. When I was in front of car , thinking about fish
tacos I saw glass beads on the sidewalk and the little quarter window and
exclaimed "my car has been raped !" .

The thieves stole my stereo receiver wich consisted in a radio with a non
working cassette player and on distorted audio channel, with all
of the new cars around my car they had to break into mine. They stole
junk from my dash and left the rear speakers and amplifier alone.
My stolen unit had glue all over it and looked quite crappy. It blows my
mind.

They broke my window and the plastic radio mount. I replaced the window
hours later, I had a spare off another door.  I will get another radio soon
with
the removeable face. What really hurt, was the radio mount , does anyone
have a sturdy spare plastic mount, you can sell me ?

LEON MARTINEZ

SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA