Re: [T3] was>Too many rear-enders - Rear Lighting

I have been rear ended twice and twice I ended up with bent bumper
and flat rear end. Another time it was just a damaged bumper and crunched
reverse lights.

I drive in high speed/high traffic areas all of the time and stupid people
in SUV's
using cell phones are rear ending cars and flipping over all of the
time. I m afraid I will get squashed from the rear one of these days.

I added a third light on top of the inside of my Square's rear window,
it was one of those stick on lights from JC Whitney. I can see
the light turn on through my rear view mirror because it has viewing dots.

 It has been working very nice ever since , no rear bumps. I have seen
how people react through my rear view mirror. I tap my brakes until I see
the
indicator on the break lights turn on , I can tell people slow down behind
me
in fact I can pump my break petal without really breaking  and I can see
the break light indicator turn on and off and people really break behind me
.
I had to pump the break like that today because all 65 MPH traffic
was stopped in a 6 lane area I could see all the action behind.

Third break light on top really gets noticed, no cutting needed, just stick
on
and it looks stock to the people who do not know our cars.

LEON MARTINEZ

SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA