[T3] Accelerator Sticking

After checking my dwell/timing, as I do every week, I made some minor
adjustments. Dewll was at 52, set it to about 46. Now the accelerator takes a
quick rev to get the idle down while coming to a stop. I have checked the
pedal area, no sticking, the tension is no different than it has been. The
throttle arm where the accel pedal attaches doesn't seem to be closing all
the way. When I pull it toward me the idle comes down. Spring appwars ok, I
have lubed the arm, but did not dissasemble anything to do it. THrottle
position sensor is set at 20 clicks.
TIA,
Robb