Re: [T3] The Baroness gets a makeover

<x-flowed>Can you post any pictures?
Ryan
On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 07:39 PM, Fiesta Cranberry wrote:

Hi T3 friends,
I got The B. back from Scheib today and she looks great!  A couple of
drippy spots, but the guy said to bring her around in 3 weeks (to let
the paint set) and he will buff them out.  Even the places I Bondoed
look pretty good!  And he pulled out the big dent under the rear light.
The color matches perfectly.  Not much overspray, but then I took off
everything I could.  Just  few small spots here and there.  The only bad
thing they did was spray over the chrome on the bottom of the license
plate light, which is weird because they masked the chrome that goes
around the edge.  But all in all, I have to say that I'm quite pleased.

Now I'm afraid to drive her.

Lori