[T3] One headlamp dim.

I have noticed my right headlight is a lot duller and more "yellow" than my left.

What would be ya'lls first thought on why this is?

I thought it was the connections too (at the bulb) I cleaned these, but no change.

Could there be a bad connection at the fuse box or somewhere else?

Could it also be the bulb? Both are pretty new, less than 12 hours of use.

Thanks,
Dave