From: "Westfalia" <swharris@adelphia.net>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [T3] was>Too many rear-enders - Rear Lighting

Jim Adney wrote:

> On 23 Oct 2002, at 16:34, Westfalia wrote:
>
> > Good suggestion, but still looking for a "tarnex" type spray on
> > corrosion remover though.  Any thoughts??
>
> How about the kind of chrome polish sold for bumpers, etc?

Both this and Brasso are good suggestions, but not really a good choice
for what I need to do.  I'd like something I could dip spade connectors
(female) in and not have a clumped on mess.  Some sort of mild acid
maybe...then a water bath and then a dielectric grease.  Maybe simple
vinegar would be a strong enough acidic agent?

Steve