[T3] ShAkY front end

This is a problem that has been small but is getting worse.

Today's story

I left my appartment and got on the freeway.  I started getting pretty
scary shakes in the steering wheel.  I arrived at my first
destination, did some shopping and got onto another freeway to head
towards another store, no shaking until I stopped at a light for a
while.  When I started moving again, shake city.  Did more shopping,
got on the road towarda another store, no shaking until I hit another
light.  After I was done with the third store I decided to only use
the hand brake until I got on the freeway again.  I made it all the
way home without any shakes.

I had Jim Adney rebuild my brake calipers and have put them in.  Is it
possible that there is some crud in the brake lines that acts as
slighly leaky check valve, preventing the calipers from completly
disengaging.

Some other possibly relevant symptoms:

It pulls to the right when braking.

When I bled the brakes after reinstalling the cipers the fluid coming
out of the right one was very foamy, and I had to pump quite a bit to
get it coming out clear.

Mark Healey
71 FI auto square
71 FI manual square