Re: [T3] Annoying electrical problem

<x-flowed>

Steven Ayres wrote:

DanielB=> It's unlikely to be my dome light;
=> I haven't installed it yet!

If there's a bare wire up there waiting for the dome light, it's a lot
likelier. Could it be grounding to the body?

I thought about that at first as well, but come to think of it, if that was the case, it wouldnt need the ignition switch to trigger the symptom. The fuse would've blown as soon as it was installed.

PerL
73 Variant L