[T3] FI Problem Help?!?

I am hoping you can help. I am want to purchase a 70 Square from a guy in
Canada but it is having a problem. The following is what he said was
happening....

"When we unplugged the distributor and just turned the eng over, only one
cylinder filled full of fuel, which was the (looking at the eng from the
rear) left side first of the two cylinders.       We undid all of the
injectors and they all fired in order and seemed to be working fine."

So sounds like it is the # 2 cylinder .Another news group I posted to said
that it may be a leaking sensor or the cold-start valve (where is that
anyway?) Help!!

Thanks!!

Larson

(o\/o) Sunny 74 Autostick Super Beetle