Re: [T3] 1500 rebuild

> Anyone know where i can find replacement P/C 's? these are 83mm correct? the
> 1600 is a 85 right ?

You can still find the 83mm P/C's. Just a few days ago I saw some on
either ebay or samba, don't remember which. It took me about six weeks of
looking for mine, but finally found someone with a nice German set that
didn't cost a lot. Place an online ad in the "wanted" section and
you might get faster results finding some.

My feeling is that you should stick to the 83's and all the other stock
components if you are going to run the stock sidedraft carburator, unless
you can find someone that will help you properly jet the carb. You may get
lucky and everything works fine with 85's, but the more you stick to the
original plan the better your chances of success for a smooth running
engine.

---
Nathan
'62 Notch