[T3] Site updated again

Hi all,

I've added a new page to my website, with pictures of my engine after the
fuel system overhaul.

The URL is:

"http://www.qldesign.com/type34/Engine/More_engine_pictures/more_engine_pict
ures.html"

For anyone interested, you can quite clearly see the special parts of a
carbed engine with automatic transmission, like the
carb linkage with kick-down switch. One of the ball joints
obviously broke sometime in the past and it was drilled and then fitted with
a bolt. You can also see the funky automatic carb balance pipe, with a third
hose on the right that goes down to the tranny.

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34