Re: [T3] Too many rear-enders

Per, it sounds like I've run on a pet peeve. Are you familiar with the
design of the Type 34 taillights? Two reflectorized spots about 40mm in
diameter, very weak. This strikes me as the primary liability on our long,
dark, high-speed roads through the middle of nowhere. The brake lights are
large by comparison. I've also sized the bulb in the (single) foglamp as a
stronger but not "blinding" taillight, since we deal with almost no fog
here. Might these factors help lift me out of the "incredibly stupid"
category?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600