Re: [T3] Too many rear-enders

>>For myself, the Ghia has a Porsche rear foglamp that's usually on at night

>And this is incredibly stupid! First, the poor souls that are driving behind you gets
>blinded, second, since they are blinded by your fog light, they may not see your brake
>lights and rear-end you as well. Use the fog light in the fog, never at other times.

The Porshe rear fog lamps are not all that bright(respectively), and generally they are placed at the orig. height where Porshe put them (or lower), and unless it is pointed up at a slight angle, I can't imagine a Porshe foglamp blinding or hindering anyone's ability to see. But I can see that scenario happening (but not often) w/ other types higher-of-the-ground vehicles and rear foglamps.

I just got some flat American style rear lenses for my Notch, and wow, do they look good, nice and clear and visable, I can't say that about the orig. euro ones that were on it.