Re: [T3] Texas

The VOSA (volkswagen owners of San Antiono just had their Octoberfest in
the Town of Boerne just north of SA, kind of a light turnout because of
all the rain we have been having. Only one type 3, a nice white 3 69
fastback automatic (not mine) It was on the "town square" on the grass
but it was more mud than grass 8=) Turned out to be a very nice day.. I
wish some folks were not afraid of a little  rain...
Actualy more watercars than air cars... Sorry but I was in my Syncro
Vanagon....

I have heard that the Austin area is getting more active again. A few
Type3 in Houston... Big Al
Me I am in the middle of no where.... Work, Hand sugery and my Son's
wedding next month have kept me from doing anything but reading the
"list:..

--
Richard (PapaG) Green

New Ulm, Texas