Re: [T3] oil cooler puzzlement

I went to Bill&Steves this weekend and picked up another set of seals. Believe it or not folks, They are black in color. I put them in place of the red ones, they seem to fit better but no change in oil blowing out the fan housing. Today I took the press. rel. valve out, cleaned up its path, cranked the motor 4,5 times, that spit out some oil, then put the valve components back in place. Started her up and it ran loger before starting with oil blowing again!!!
Now, I got nowhere else to go, so, If the oil breather is blocked, how do you go about unblocking it? do you have to take out the gland nut? what wrench would I need?
When I pull the hose from the breather to the air cleaner, I get some pulsation. Is that indication that it is not blocked?
I must say That I am running outa ideas here. very frustrating.
hisham
70 sq