Re: [T3] I Just Want to CRY...Only not so much now.

In a message dated 10/21/02 11:08:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
jason.smith@sarcom.com writes:

<< Although it will never replace all my trouble and heartache, I had
 expected so much more of a fight.  Now, what to do with my car?  I don't
 know if, with everything else (anything that needed fixed before the
 accident), if I use the money to repair it or start saving for a new one.
 Any ideas would be helpful. If I sell it, should I part it out or sell the
 whole thing?

Get it fixed! it can't be that bad on an $1,800 claim. That's what you had
insurance for.

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com