Re: [T3] 4 to 5 Lug wheel adapters

<x-flowed>Robbie,
I bought some 5 lug 5-spoke empis look-a-likes and bought the adapters ($100) only to realize the 5 spokes weren't offset for the width of my fastback's front end. They stuck out about 1.5 inches outside my wheels wells and looked terrible. I ended up selling them because to bring them in would require some very expensive custom modifications, that to me just wasn't worth it. So be sure the offset on the wheel is what you want before you try your hand at some of the 5 lugs wheels. Just an FYI.
As to how well the adapters work or whether or not they're safe, I didn't get to use them so i don't know.
Ryan