[T3] Aussy sun shade visor

How many of you out there have an Australian, over the front wind shield
shade? For those who dont know what these are (US people in general) Its
like the eye brough seen on 50's era Amrican cars. Well in Australia they
made these as accessories for the VW Type 1,2 & 3 as far as I know. Well I
just got a screen mesh type direct from down under and was curious to how
many are out there from the list. So......... I will have pics to come soon.
late
jason