Re: [T3] INHERITANCE

Ahahahhahaha!!!!

My father has been getting these in the mail (post!) for over ten years.
They knew he was the compnay director, his name and address. If you didn't
relpy to the first one, wouldn't they get the idea that we know it's a scam?
Why would be beleive them when we get the exact same letter every month for
years on end?

Obviously someone is stupid enough to do it though, otherwise this would be
costing them money...

Anyway SPAM!!!

Allan :-)