Re: [T3] SSSHHHHH....

John wrote:

"The list is sleeping....

Sophy is getting a valve check-up this morning. Later,
John Jaranson"
'71 FI AT Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (Sophy)
About Half a Late Square (Organ Donor)

Maybe everyone is happily wrenching away on their VWs.  I made what can
perhaps best be described as a big crows foot wrench to take the little
heat
Exchangers off of the exhaust on the fasty.  It has a .5" square drive
in it for a breaker bar.  As best I can tell, the nut is between 1 13/16
and 1 7/8.   I picked up a NOS exhaust on Ebay for $50 while everyone
else was at Parma.  Now I need to get the old HEs off the old one and I
also have another junk T3 exhaust to take apart.  The weather here in
central FL is just cooling to where it is really nice outside...

Later,