Re: [T3] Tire Size: What are you guys running?

<x-flowed>Jacob,
Are you running 145's just on the front or all the way around?
Ryan
On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 10:31 PM, Jacob wrote:

I ran 165  but was not satisfied. it did not rub, but when i had weight
in the car, it did. so i went to 145's and am very satisfied.

--- Ryan <rlangley1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
I have 165/15 all around but plan on lowering my car 2 notches in the

front. Has anyone lowered their's 3 notches? Is that roughly 3 inches
or
does it take it too low?
Ryan