Re: [T3] Tire Size: What are you guys running?

>i think you r mistaken.  2 notches is about 2"-2.5"

I guess my memory was exaggerated, it was more like 3.5" (not 5-6) It was
still too low for my tastes.  I suspect everyone's ascertains about the 2"
may have either been decided mathematically or maybe take from newer cars?!
I assume that my torsion bar is slightly weaker today than it was about 37
years ago which contributes to the larger drop than one would expect.  But
since we are all taking about the same cars approaching the same ages....

Before Pic:
http://www.keedyweb.net/tech/pics/T3/lower-before-measure.JPG

2 Notches Down:
http://www.keedyweb.net/tech/pics/T3/lower-2notch-measure.JPG