Re: [T3] oil cooler puzzlement

In a message dated 10/17/2002 10:50:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, jadney@vwtype3.org writes:

> Actually, I would have expected the plunger to work either way, or does the
> spring actually fit up inside the hole in the bottom of the plunger? I don't think
> it does, so the hole should really make no difference.

Thats how I thought initially untill I read Muir stating specifically its orientaion. The other 2 books dont.

> Did the oil spray quit when you corrected the plunger? A
> loose fan bolt is unlikely, but I'm grasping at straws here.

It made no difference. I am grasping at anything at this point and very much appreciate your thoughts along. I will look at the oil cooler may be I squished the seals enough to restrict the oil flow thru it.
hisham
70 squirting sq